• The KillerFrogs

Week 13 other games

That’s a national title game I probably wouldn’t watch one second of.

Thus the reason I think Notre Dame could pull it out over Clemson to pull in their generational fanbase and big TV draw.

People would watch a undefeated Notre Dame versus undefeated Bama. Two brand names.

Just not ready to x out Clemson as they might be the best match-up against Bama.

LVH

Thus the reason I think Notre Dame could pull it out over Clemson to pull in their generational fanbase and big TV draw.

People would watch a undefeated Notre Dame versus undefeated Bama. Two brand names.

Just not ready to x out Clemson as they might be the best match-up against Bama.

I would hope for a repeat of 2012 if thats the case.

I am fine with Alabama being a dynasty for now. It keeps teams like A&M and LSU down, and really only affects us in the fact that Alabama causes the SEC to have a stronger recruiting footprint in Texas.

Eight

wait, we have been told all along the purpose of the committee was to make sure the 4 best teams play in the play-off and now you are suggesting things like being a "name brand" matters?

where would you get such an idea?

LVH

NY6 picture right now

Cotton Alabama vs. Oklahoma

Orange Clemson vs. Notre Dame

Rose Ohio State vs. Washington

Sugar Georgia vs. West Virginia/Texas

Fiesta LSU vs. UCF

Peach Michigan vs. Florida