• The KillerFrogs

Guess we need a game thread

LoneStarFrog

We’re at -4 yards rushing. At one point we were leading 21 to 9

As I”m responding to this I just watched us get sacked for -4 yards....believe we are now -8. The OLINE is so non existent I think we might actually improve if we tried to run an offense without them entirely. At least we wouldn’t try to run anymore.

Pharm Frog

Well, I dont see the special teams coach out there kicking the ball. Or punting. I am willing to bet money that he isn't over on the sidelines saying, "Kick it crappy! Every time!"

Because we don’t have a ST Coach Id suggest that’s precisely who was out there kicking and punting

Mean Purple

I don't think either is clearly better. Neither of them are even average at this point. It's like arguing which is better between the flu and chronic hemaroids. You don't really want either one.
I agree with your premise, however your analogy is ineffective. Flu. The Flu is the easy choice.

Froggy Style

One has chronic fumbling problems, the other can't run for a first down to overcome the terrible routes in this offense. I do like to see him throw a 40 yard pass for a 12 yard out route to a covered WR.

PO Frog

Well, I dont see the special teams coach out there kicking the ball. Or punting. I am willing to bet money that he isn't over on the sidelines saying, "Kick it crappy! Every time!"
It’s not an accident that we haven’t kicked the ball more than 45 yards in the air in the last 15 years. There are hundreds if not thousands in high school that can do it every year. We would have one if we wanted one.