• The KillerFrogs

WV game is 11:00

Nolaeer

I look forward to this game. TCU and WVU were both addons to the conference and had to prove we belonged. I think we have both done so.

TCU and WVU have had some classic fights on the gridiron, going back to the bluebonnet bowl, and I look forward to another tough punch you in the mouth slobberknocker this Saturday.

I hope we both escape injury free. WVU has lost 4 lbs already this year, and are forced to play a safety9not a big one either) at lb.

MTfrog5

I look forward to this game. TCU and WVU were both addons to the conference and had to prove we belonged. I think we have both done so.

TCU and WVU have had some classic fights on the gridiron, going back to the bluebonnet bowl, and I look forward to another tough punch you in the mouth slobberknocker this Saturday.

I hope we both escape injury free. WVU has lost 4 lbs already this year, and are forced to play a safety9not a big one either) at lb.
I don’t think you want to hear about our injuries

Ron Swanson

Unless we force a bunch of turnovers and score on special teams, you guys are going to win fairly easily.

You’re a far better team and you’re playing at home.

Moose Stuff

Unless we force a bunch of turnovers and score on special teams, you guys are going to win fairly easily.

You forgot Grier and Sills both having their heads fall off. Maybe the backup QB too. Hell, how many QB do they have? Might take all of them.

MTfrog5

Sills in the slot is going to be brutal to watch unless Gary actually puts Daniels in the cover. Cannot have a safety cover him all game

HToady

The only team in the Big 12 that should be scheduled for 11 o'clock games is in Morgantown...where 11 is actually 12.

tcumaniac

Thanks for beating Texas yesterday. I hate when those are happy. They’re a truly insufferable fan base.

I fully expect y’all to kick our ass on Saturday. This is one of the worst teams GP has ever fielded. We are terrible in every facet of the game and appear to be poorly coached in a lot of areas.

But I wouldn’t be shocked if we find some weird way to keep it close. I’ve seen weirder things happen.

Last edited:

Bob

Thanks for beating Texas yesterday. I hate when those are happy. They’re a truly insufferable fan base.

I fully expect y’all to kick our ass on Saturday. This is one of the worst teams TCU has ever fielded. We are terrible in every facet of the game and appear to be extremely poorly coached.

But I wouldn’t be shocked if we find some weird way to keep it close. I’ve seen weirder things happen.
Remember 1961! The year of the cockroaches