• The KillerFrogs

Saturday night is a white-out

SuperTFrog

Are you sure the west side wasn’t supposed to be purple?
I am not sure. I am sure that whenever we try to do color blocking half of the jack wagons on this board don’t buy in. At most legitimate programs everyone buys in when the university asks them to color block. Not here, though. We wear purple no matter what.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I am not sure. I am sure that whenever we try to do color blocking half of the jack wagons on this board don’t buy in. At most legitimate programs everyone buys in when the university asks them to color block. Not here, though. We wear purple no matter what.
I have a white shirt and I’ll wear it because that’s within the spirit of doing something fun.

MAcFroggy

No, people just hate that they are told what to wear for every single game. Once a season is great, and most people will follow the color blocking. Every game and it becomes a chore that most people will ignore. I have honestly stopped paying attention to color blocking because the past few years have been brutal in terms of telling people what to wear.

That being said, I will probably wear white on Saturday.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
No, people just hate that they are told what to wear for every single game. Once a season is great, and most people will follow the color blocking. Every game and it becomes a chore that most people will ignore. I have honestly stopped paying attention to color blocking because the past few years have been brutal in terms of telling people what to wear.

One white out, one black out, the rest purple. Or all purple all the time.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Once again, this is the dumbest thing going.

When PSU does it, they are wearing white.

When we do it, the visiting team is wearing white.

So, as always, Steel will be wearing PURPLE.

Putt4Purple

I'm not disagreeing with your statement that we, TCU does not follow color blocking schemes well. I have a question. Does Penn State and other schools do the color blocking theme every game? That is one of my beefs. Every game we're supposed to wear a different wardrobe. As I understand it other schools do it once or maybe twice a year. Any info on this??

SuperTFrog

I'm not disagreeing with your statement that we, TCU does not follow color blocking schemes well. I have a question. Does Penn State and other schools do the color blocking theme every game? That is one of my beefs. Every game we're supposed to wear a different wardrobe. As I understand it other schools do it once or maybe twice a year. Any info on this??
I may be misremembering but wasn’t that just one year where we did it every game? Last year? Other than that I think we have only done one white out and one black out a year. The season they tried to do something every game was THE worst. I still wore the color O was supposed to but I aggree that was awful.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I know at Tennessee they only do that one amazing check pattern once a year.

netty2424

It's not hard to do. There's really only one game, black out, that you don't where purple or white. You're gonna wear purple and white anyways, no?

Putt4Purple

I may be misremembering but wasn’t that just one year where we did it every game? Last year? Other than that I think we have only done one white out and one black out a year. The season they tried to do something every game was THE worst. I still wore the color O was supposed to but I aggree that was awful.

This year on my season tickets I'm told I'm supposed to wear a certain color shirt for each game. It has continued for years. I can recall only a couple big games in prime time when it worked. Blackout game 4 years ago against Kansas State comes to mind. It's a beating to follow the wardrobe God request every game. Purple is a good thing! Again I ask do other schools do this for every game?

Last edited: