• The KillerFrogs

UT dad goes crazy

berryfrog95

Not surprised of this.......Wife went to this game and said fan experience was awful. (USC alum). Said it was as worse as when we went to Tech in 2004 (70-35 game)

Her group of girls had varying outcomes from beer splashing onto them to major foul language a lot from the UT females fans....you name it. Guess that’s what happens with a 2 game win-streak....

Beer sales may not be the way to go, just a thought...

Anyway, She said she is sending a note to CDC and she’s not one to do that.

Chongo94

Someone in the comments said it was a Longhorn on Longhorn crime. Too funny.

That’s what I thought it looked like too.

The more I watch this the more I want beer gut dad to get his azz beat or sued. While I’m sure the kid did something to warrant a beat down, what this clown did went beyond it. I mean it looks as if the kid is halfway turned looking away when the dad drags him down to pummel him. You could argue the situation was beginning to calm down until UT goes beer gut 2A high school all district crazy on him.

That kid probably deserved it. Probably grew up online where you can taunt people without ever seeing them and without any undesirable consequences, and thought he could get away with it in the real world.

Lesson learned.
This... the world needs people that stand up to idiots and dish out a little justice... not saying the old guys was right but...kind of what the liberals and their attack dogs the media needs. My son is a sophomore at TCU... I am not advocating violence but I asked him if he has ever been in a fight... he said no... then I asked him if people in college got in fights and he said not really. One way or the other people need to realize there are consequences for their actions.

Chongo94

Not surprised of this.......Wife went to this game and said fan experience was awful. (USC alum). Said it was as worse as when we went to Tech in 2004 (70-35 game)

Her group of girls had varying outcomes from beer splashing onto them to major foul language a lot from the UT females fans....you name it. Guess that’s what happens with a 2 game win-streak....

Beer sales may not be the way to go, just a thought...

Anyway, She said she is sending a note to CDC and she’s not one to do that.

I think some of that is rubbed off from their coach. I mean when I was growing up and out at Tech, the fans were nice and we had great experiences. As soon as Leach arrived, a switch was flipped and Tech fans became well, Tech fans.

So I’m betting a lot of UT fans are taking their cues from that scheisser Herman.

YA

People in college don't get into fights? Either your son is naive or pulling your leg. I saw a fight almost every night I went out at TCU in the early 1990's. I doubt the experience has changed except now we can video the incidents.

Add alcohol, ego, testosterone, women and college age guys will fight at the drop of a hat, especially fraternity guys.

Zubaz

That kid probably deserved it. Probably grew up online where you can taunt people without ever seeing them and without any undesirable consequences, and thought he could get away with it in the real world.

Lesson learned.
This... the world needs people that stand up to idiots and dish out a little justice... not saying the old guys was right but...kind of what the liberals and their attack dogs the media needs. My son is a sophomore at TCU... I am not advocating violence but I asked him if he has ever been in a fight... he said no... then I asked him if people in college got in fights and he said not really. One way or the other people need to realize there are consequences for their actions.
That's....quite a few leaps you guys made there.

ECoastFrog

All justifications acknowledged... and this is a classic example as to why we don't need beer at TCU games. Kids, youth and college kids do not need to be at the whims of drunk adults. I know. You will flame me, especially if you control your personal alcohol consumption. Just notice here, not all adults act like one.

Deep Purple

All justifications acknowledged... and this is a classic example as to why we don't need beer at TCU games. Kids, youth and college kids do not need to be at the whims of drunk adults. I know. You will flame me, especially if you control your personal alcohol consumption. Just notice here, not all adults act like one.
Alcohol doesn't create this kind of dipstick attitude. It just makes a guy who is already a dipstick less inhibited about showing what a huge dipstick he is.

Having said that, I don't see the value in letting a few jerks control the game environment for the 98% of folks who aren't jerks.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

Lesson learned.
Yeah... speaking of consequences it's gonna be fun when that dad get charged with assault.

froginaustin

Alcohol doesn't create this kind of dipstick attitude. It just makes a guy who is already a dipstick less inhibited about showing what a huge dipstick he is.

Having said that, I don't see the value in letting a few jerks control the game environment for the 98% of folks who aren't jerks.

There ought to be enough cops around to help the 2% remember that its not wise to escalate a wizzing match into a fist fight.