• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
1. They hired away our coach, Francis Schmidt in 1933. Of course we hired Dutch Meyer so they can have Schmidt.
2. Jim Swink should have won the Heisman in ‘55, but eastern bias gave it to Hop-a-long Cassidy with worse stats, but a clever nickname.
3. Frogs would have won it all after 2014 season, but our spot in the beauty contest was given to them (see ‘55 Heisman).
4. They are wife abusing, strip club hanging out, cover up artists. In other words, not our class of people !
5. Even after we beat them they will be put in the playoff because they pass the “eyeball test”, whatever the heck that is.
6. Herbstreit needs a piece of humble pie if anyone ever has.

Eight

1. They hired away our coach, Francis Schmidt in 1933. Of course we hired Dutch Meyer so they can have Schmidt.
2. Jim Swink should have won the Heisman in ‘55, but eastern bias gave it to Hop-a-long Cassidy with worse stats, but a clever nickname.
3. Frogs would have won it all after 2014 season, but our spot in the beauty contest was given to them (see ‘55 Heisman).
4. They are wife abusing, strip club hanging out, cover up artists. In other words, not our class of people !
5. Even after we beat them they will be put in the playoff because they pass the “eyeball test”, whatever the heck that is.

started drinking early i see

Buckeye

The irony about Herbstreit is that OSU fans virtually ran he and his family out of Columbus. He moved to Nashville a few years ago. Half of our fans accuse him of being overly biased against OSU, if you can believe that.

Wexahu

The irony about Herbstreit is that OSU fans virtually ran he and his family out of Columbus. He moved to Nashville a few years ago. Half of our fans accuse him of being overly biased against OSU, if you can believe that.

College football fans are the most sensitive people on earth. Announcers are judged strictly by what they say about your team and literally nothing else. The irony is go to any teams message board and look at how much their own fans trash their team when they don’t look very good. Then some ESPN announcer says the slightest thing negative about your team and all the sudden the gloves are off. It’ll never change.

Bob

Here's the best reason that I can think of: Does 0 - 62 mean anything to anyone here? I'll give you a hint, the following dude played at Will Rogers about the same time:
WLL690927-HB.jpg

I went to this, but I don't remember too much detail.

It's way past time for a pay-back guys. Beat these arrogant basturd
s and the members of this team will never pay for another drink if I am in the room. Sorry deuce, you missed your chance.

Go Frogs! Beat the Ohio SpousalAbuse University!

Wog68

Here's the best reason that I can think of: Does 0 - 62 mean anything to anyone here? I'll give you a hint, the following dude played at Will Rogers about the same time:
WLL690927-HB.jpg

s and the members of this team will never pay for another drink if I am in the room. Sorry deuce, you missed your chance.

If this was the '69 game, I was in Vietnam and the game tape was attached to a movie we received. My comrads -in-arms made me watch it over and over. (Alcohol was involved).

Last edited:

dawg

If we win, ESPN will start the spin immediately. Herbie will end the broadcast talking about how Meyer wasn’t on the sidelines, how “that was a home game for TCU”, and then it will be that tOSU “overcame so much adversity and has the chance to grow from this.”

Wexahu

If we win, ESPN will start the spin immediately. Herbie will end the broadcast talking about how Meyer wasn’t on the sidelines, how “that was a home game for TCU”, and then it will be that tOSU “overcame so much adversity and has the chance to grow from this.”

If we win, we’ll be talked about as a very real potential playoff team.....and we will be a playoff team as long as we don’t lose more than one game and win the Big 12. So who gives a [ Finebaum ] what they say about OSU?

WLL690927-HB.jpg

Oh wow. That would have been awesome.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
WLL690927-HB.jpg

There was a major article in Sports Illustrated the following week simply headlined 62-0. I was 12 years old and excited we were mentioned in SI.

froginmn

You left out jorts.

BleedNPurple

The first play from scrimmage was OSU a pass that went for 35 yards. There was an OSU penalty on the play - 5 yards. And play was nullified. OSU ran the same playin the next play and it went for 35 yards. The next play was an OSU TD and that’s the way the whole afternoon went. I was at 6 Flags in 6th grade watching it on TVs they had while you stood in line to ride the rides. I was there with my Optimist Club school/ teammates on Optimist Day.

Buckeye4life

We made the playoffs in 14 because we had the best team in the nation..and won our conference championship. . No one would of beat us ..59-0 wisky hung 42 on Bama. And dominated total yatds,..beat oregon by 22 after turning the ball over 4 times.... good day...