• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 2 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

Mean Purple

continue to be told by a horn i play golf with that cgmfp is a once in a generational coach and that he will be sorely missed when he leaves tcu

what horns, ags etc... continue to miss is that the resources of a school don't guarantee success. they may set a higher floor and make some things easier, but i can show you at ever school hires who screwed things up at schools that supposedly are locks for success
Another big part is that you can't go firing good coaches because of a bad season every few years. It's gonna happen.

continue to be told by a horn i play golf with that cgmfp is a once in a generational coach and that he will be sorely missed when he leaves tcu

what horns, ags etc... continue to miss is that the resources of a school don't guarantee success. they may set a higher floor and make some things easier, but i can show you at ever school hires who screwed things up at schools that supposedly are locks for success
Well, yeah, not a profound imparting of information. When he decides to hang it up, there are no guarantees. Hopefully, it takes more than two years at UH with a mixed record of highs and lows to get the job.

Eight

think this is my favorite comment i have read tonight about mensa on the texas web sites:

"Even if he is a snake oil salesman
And believe me I know snake oil from my day job (and expensive hobby), I’m actually more worried that he’s either a narcissist or a completely un-self-aware gaslighting sociopath. Incapable of self-reflection or taking constructive criticism. I’m not psychologist, but he’s on the spectrum for sure."

TooColdU

If ASU wins this game, get ready for all the ESPN stories about Herm Edwards creating "something great" in Tempe.

Maybe Michigan St. is just mediocre? They almost lost to Utah State last week.

SnoSki

I'll give credit to Herm Edwards...that was some masterful clock management to end the game with an easy field goal. ASU wins

I saw an interesting stat somewhere yesterday that said MSU is something like 0-8 in their last 8 road games vs PAC 12 teams.