• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 2 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

DickBumpastache

May as well just pencil Bama and UGA into the playoff now. With Clemson running over the rest of the ACC that likely leaves 1 spot for OSU, OU, and anyone else who might get hot.

Chongo94

Remember the game that was the first sign Nebraska football was in trouble. It was when CU beat them on a thanksgiving weekend.

I know a lot of Nebraska fans who want this game.

That was a great game! Colorado and Barnett just came in and wrecked house like friends of older siblings who didn’t give a damn about you or your property. I loved it!

Chongo94

Switched over to the US open final. Major drama unfolded. Williams lost in what was a very controversial ending.

Oh my buddies and I have been texting all about that. It was crazy! She was ridiculous. Felt really really bad for Osaka...totally overshadowed her deserved win. She looked so sad at the end.

Eight

Switched over to the US open final. Major drama unfolded. Williams lost in what was a very controversial ending.

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

I dont think Nebraska is very good. Colorado isn't good. Nebraska could lose to Troy next week, I dont see them getting to 6 wins

I was just thinking that. This is a competitive enjoyable game and the atmosphere is amazing but I’m not sure either of these teams is any good.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Nebraska defense held them on a 4th and 1!
Yeah, neither team may be that good. But they are equally matched, so the game is entertaining.