• The KillerFrogs

Diehards: ESPN picks Sewo Olonilua as TCU’s potential breakout player from spring

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
GettyImages-858747726-1_bqceyu.jpg

Diehards: ESPN picks Sewo Olonilua as TCU’s potential breakout player from spring

Grant McGalliard
@grantmcgalliard

TCU fans have been waiting for junior running back Sewo Olonilua to have a breakout year ever since he set foot on campus.

ESPN thinks that year might be coming in 2018. The network put out a list of breakout players for every Top 25 team, and Olonilua is the selection for TCU.

“After getting only 64 carries last season, junior Olonilua seems primed for a much bigger role in 2018,” Jake Trotter wrote. “At 6-foot-3, 230 pounds, he should be the perfect power complement to speedy starter Darius Anderson out of the TCU backfield.”

Read more at https://www.diehards.com/tcu/sewo-olonilua-tcu-football-breakout-player

tcudoc

I think the breakout player for next year will be Luken Baker. He will likely lead the nation in QB sacks, rebounds, and RBI's next year. He's the new Bill Brasky.

Gunner

Think that is a smart pick. I picked Jaelan Austin just because he is due, with all his talent. Talk says he is hardest worker in the weight room. Still remember that fabulous play he made against Okie State.

Darius and Sewo both got a break when GP got the JC. Takes the pressure off from too much exposure. Hope the freshman makes his grades.

4 Oaks Frog

Both Sewo and Anderson are going to be All Americans before they finish their career at TCU. With the combo of Sewoooooo and Anderson at RB, and with Robinson breaking loose, or hitting Reagor and Turpin downfield, hot damn...I am so freakin pumped up about this year’s offense, I CAN’T WAIT!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!

ShreveFrog

I'll take Shawn Robinson as our breakout player.

I'll also say "Thank you" to TopFrog for posting all the Frog sports news, saving me a lot of time and effort, and giving me a place to discuss it with my fellow Frog fans.

Latest posts