• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder that all football season ticket renewals are due today!!

HFrog1999

I renewed mine yesterday.

I'm not going to the Ohio State game though. I've seen several games in that stadium and I just don't care for it.

cdsfrog

At least you can go to the Ohio State game. Literally the only downside to England. Not complaining just saying its a once in a lifetime opportunity. Enjoy it

Btw you can renew today, I just did. Probably even if you deadline was yesterday, just contact them. Its not like the seats released can be bought yet anyways.

netty2424

At least you can go to the Ohio State game. Literally the only downside to England. Not complaining just saying its a once in a lifetime opportunity. Enjoy it

Btw you can renew today, I just did. Probably even if you deadline was yesterday, just contact them. Its not like the seats released can be bought yet anyways.
Deadlines today. 23rd.

Unless you're from Tech. They have no deadline.

tcumaniac

If Donati really wanted to win over the fan base he'd get the Ohio State game back in Fort Worth.

In all honesty, I'll be at the game in Arlington just like almost all of us on here will be, paying what will likely be the cost of another season ticket to attend... but man... games at Cowboys stadium are truly a miserable experience. I despise everything about that stadium.

Spike

TCU playing Ohio State 15 miles from TCU. That is a no brainer. You can Uber, buy a close in parking pass on Stubhub, etc. There shouldn't be a reason to miss this one.

There is also a website called www.parkwhiz.com where you can find a local business that will let you park for a reasonable amount if you don't mind a bit of a walk. last few times used same spot. $20 and a .6 mile walk.

netty2424

If Donati really wanted to win over the fan base he'd get the Ohio State game back in Fort Worth.

In all honesty, I'll be at the game in Arlington just like almost all of us on here will be, paying what will likely be the cost of another season ticket to attend... but man... games at Cowboys stadium are truly a miserable experience. I despise everything about that stadium.
Cowboy games are fun imo.

I think the issue is we run into is we're 20 miles from AGC and we end up the away team as we'll be out numbered 3:1 most likely. That part blows.

EDIT but I am pumped and look forward to kicking them in their dicks.

Last edited:

LSU Game Attendee

I’m not thrilled about not having the Ohio State game at TCU but I’d honestly buy season tickets if we were still in the mwc.
I imagine most of the folks posting about football in March are of the same diehard stock as the regulars who consistently showed 30 years ago to see which appendage Neon Leon Clay would have broken off.

LSU Game Attendee

Cowboy games are fun imo.

I think the issue is we run into is we're 20 miles from AGC and we end up the away team as we'll be out numbered 3:1 most likely. That part blows.
I miss not getting a return trip. Columbus is a hole and all, and their fans incinerate more couches than Western Virginia, but I was really looking forward to seeing the frogs get up in the horseshoe.

cdsfrog

I miss not getting a return trip. Columbus is a s-hole and all, and their fans incinerate more couches than Western Virginia, but I was really looking forward to seeing the frogs get up in the horseshoe.

Same. I would have easily paid 1k for decent seats at the shoe. Livid about that, I will never forgive CDC for that.

Between LSU and tOSU until Donati confirms otherwise all elite home in homes will become one and done at Cowboys Stadium, a sign of a small desperate for $$ program. Harsh but true. Screw G5, we act like FCS teams.

Glad we are playing them but we will forever have that tiny school mentality until an AD actually stands up for our program.