• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

AroundWorldFrog

Lock her up

I started to post something about the BU-UT game last night, but didn't. Don't know if anyone else watched this. This woman is the most vile POS next to Briles. A couple of times she was pointing and screaming while calling out the refs and Texas coaches. Walked down to the scorer's table and was pointing and screaming at Texas. Once was after a clean, but hard Texas foul that the refs reviewed and did not call anything additional and the announcers agreed. The other time was after a BU player started swinging elbows and arms after a rebound and the Texas coach got a T for complaining. Definitely should have been a foul on the BU player. The FTs from the T pretty much ended the game. Then at the end of the game while the Texas coach waited to shake her hand, Mulkey stood there and made her wait.

Ugly person inside and out. What a POS.

TX_Krötenechse

IMO Baylor isn't going to be terrible next year. I don't know if they'll win six games, but our game with them won't be a layup. If they can keep their QB healthy they could surprise some people. If they can't it's going to be another disastrous season for them because I don't think they have anyone even close to ready behind Brewer.
Agree completely. It’s hard to argue with a 1-11 record, but they were competitive in most of their games, even against tough opponents. I think their lack of depth will keep them below six wins, but they won’t be an easy win for anyone, and they may catch a few better teams sleeping.

HG73

The current DA of McLennan County lost his reelection bid in the primary last night. He had botched so many things up, he was defeated.
Not the least of which was the biker massacre now three full years ago and not a single prosecution. Lots of releases. No prosecutions.

SwissArmyFrog

She left her pair at home, in the drawer next to the whip.

Be fun to see her get a technical foul, but instead of being ejected, the refs tie one of those ball gags around her head.

51G3xA%2B2xxL.jpg

MinFrog

Agree completely. It’s hard to argue with a 1-11 record, but they were competitive in most of their games, even against tough opponents. I think their lack of depth will keep them below six wins, but they won’t be an easy win for anyone, and they may catch a few better teams sleeping.

Counterpoint: Liberty and UTSA