• The KillerFrogs

Frogs by 7

Gunner

Late in the game we had missed so many free throws. 11-21 at one point. Won any way.

Thanks to Bain who made 6 free throws in a row and 4 late, well, he played a hell of a game. Stole the ball on one crucial play and went the length of the court for the score. I have stated and stand by it, he is one of the fastest players in college basketball.

f_399

Poor 3 point % almost lost us the game, convert those missed 3’s even into 2’s and this game shouldn’t have been that close.

Tom Brown

Late in the game we had missed so many free throws. 11-21 at one point. Won any way.

Thanks to Bain who made 6 free throws in a row and 4 late, well, he played a hell of a game. Stole the ball on one crucial play and went the length of the court for the score. I have stated and stand by it, he is one of the fastest players in college basketball.

Bane

Limey Frog

Even just last year, missing ten FTs and/or 80% of our threes would routinely be the fatal flaw in an otherwise noble effort. It's a measure of how well coached this team is, and how tough these seniors are that they could do those things and yet beat a nine wil conference foe.

Rose Bowl

First time since joining the conference the Frogs will not have to play on Wednesday. Only have to play three games which is huge. Winning nine conference games is also a first.

Way to go Frogs!!

tcudoc

103660273_135839321197.jpg

OmniscienceFrog

And imagine we could realistically have 2 or more wins from the close games earlier in the season.

Hate that we are 2 of OU's 7 conference wins.
Yeah, the schedule bit TCU there. Frogs got to play them twice in the first five conference games, before the one man team got run down and cratered mid-conference season. Play them once in the 1st half of the conference season and once in the 2nd half and I doubt TCU gets swept by them.

The Vanderbilt loss is quite annoying.

Dogfrog

Good example of seniors stepping up is Hamdy, who went to the line shooting two and sort of choked both well short. After the following KSU inbound Hamdy makes a steal around half court and drives for the dunk. Huge emotional turnaround.

Westsider

No worse than .500 in the b12 and top half of the conference are both major milestones JD and the boys reached in only two short years

All those coaches that ask for 4 years to get their guys in should be ashamed

We'll, I waited a few hours to see if anyone else got the joke.... apparently just two of us.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Really liked the Ham-dy chant too (pretty certain that was the chant) Think he was really pumped.
You are correct. It was Ham-dy.

Mentioned to our season ticket neighbors that you could have made a lot of money last night betting people that #10 would be the second best post in white yesterday.