• The KillerFrogs

Bowls Thread

ReedFrawg

Will any of the folks at Texas be embarrassed about hermans behavior? I have literally never seen a coach at a major college do something so bush league on the sidleines.

MTfrog5

Will any of the folks at Texas be embarrassed about hermans behavior? I have literally never seen a coach at a major college do something so bush league on the sidleines.
I said it when he was hired, Del Conte won’t put up with his [ Finebaum ] for very long

ReedFrawg

As someone who was raised a UT fan, it's almost pathetic to see such a big celebration after winning a meaningless bowl game to go 7-6. Times have changed...

MTfrog5

However, as much as I hate seeing UT have a good performance, it's pretty nice seeing a Big XII defense shut down a "high powered" offense once again. Turns out, our conference can play a bit of football.
Nothing against what you said, but the fact that Texas thinks this offense is great is a problem. The last 6 games of the year for Missouri was against Idaho, UCONN, Florida, Tennessee, Vandy and Arkansas. Nice SEC schedule