• The KillerFrogs

FWST: He posted the video of Mayfield hitting a TCU player during warmups, never expected to harm

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He posted the video of Mayfield hitting a TCU player during warmups, never expected to harm role model’s reputation

BY LENA BLIETZ
lblietz@star-telegram.com

It was supposed to be a funny Snapchat.

While Carter LaValley watched the Sooners warm up before they faced off against the Horned Frogs last month, he happened to shoot an errant pass from Baker Mayfield that hit a TCU player in the head.

He later posted the video on his Twitter account under the handle @carterlavalley.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article187657043.html

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
“People don’t understand that to play football, especially at his level, you’ve got to be a dawg. Bake is an absolute dawg,” LaValley said.

yG8eC3.gif

Big dawgs run from the cops. Bake is just a dawg bein a dawg.

Pharm Frog

I typed up a fairly detailed dissertation on the LaValley family of Carl Albert HS and then deleted it under the premise that if you don't have anything positive to say about someone..... But the LaValley family is a huge deal in and around Midwest City. I'll leave it at that.

Moose Stuff

I typed up a fairly detailed dissertation on the LaValley family of Carl Albert HS and then deleted it under the premise that if you don't have anything positive to say about someone..... But the LaValley family is a huge deal in and around Midwest City. I'll leave it at that.

Wait..... this kid is related to Gavin LaValley???

texasrobster1997

Funny. During this whole dialogue between OU fans and TCU fans about Baker hitting the guy on the head, the idea that it wasn’t intentional or that it was “errant” wasn’t even debated.

Moose Stuff

Funny. During this whole dialogue between OU fans and TCU fans about Baker hitting the guy on the head, the idea that it wasn’t intentional or that it was “errant” wasn’t even debated.

Of the 4-5 OU people I interacted with on the matter only one even attempted to say it was an accident. The overwhelming response is that it was on purpose and it was warranted.