• The KillerFrogs

Lightning in KSU

Volare

That line continues all the way down to north of Hutchinson, KS and then remnants all the way to Amarillo. The jet stream is directly parallel with the line, so they are just moving to the northeast. This could be a very very long delay. Thinking night game.

Dogfrog

I know Gary likes his routine but this affects both teams equally IMO. Both are aiming to be emotionally ready at kickoff and both will have to regroup and whoever handles it better has a slight advantage.

Surfrog

I know Gary likes his routine but this affects both teams equally IMO. Both are aiming to be emotionally ready at kickoff and both will have to regroup and whoever handles it better has a slight advantage.

Affects the Away team more. Home team still has access to team meeting rooms, home training room, team meal room etc. Away team gets a [ Finebaum ]ty JV style locker room.

Dogfrog

Affects the Away team more. Home team still has access to team meeting rooms, home training room, team meal room etc. Away team gets a [ crappy ] JV style locker room.
Would expect that stuff to already be factored into the away game experience.

tcumaniac

The longer the delay/worse the weather the smaller the crowd.
Sorry, but I think you're way off here.

This isn't Fort Worth, TX where people can leave and go on with the rest of their day. This is Manhattan, KS. People at the game have nothing to do and no where to go. Doubt it affects attendance at all. Might even help it, allowing slow movers time to wake up, get out to the game and get in their seats.

Moose Stuff

Sorry, but I think you're way off here.

This isn't Fort Worth, TX where people can leave and go on with the rest of their day. This is Manhattan, KS. People at the game have nothing to do and no where to go. Doubt it affects attendance at all. Might even help it, allowing slow movers time to wake up, get out to the game and get in their seats.

You can take it to the bank that bad weather and a delayed start will not make the crowd bigger.

Limey Frog

I don't like this at all. GP always says that on the road you want to get in, take care of business, and get out as early as possible. Every minute favors K-State more and more. Radar doesn't show clear skies until 2:30 pm, then figure on thirty minutes to warm up. Four hours of tense holding pattern action in the visiting locker room is not a good thing under any circumstance.

Still, Tech knocked off OU a few years back, ending Stoops' decade long home winning streak under just such conditions. You never know.

VictoryLap

Big advantage for KSU getting to hang out in home locker rooms / player facilities vs us being stuck in sucky visitor lockers.

Granted. Didn't seem to affect Texas in 2013.
Didn’t affect Texas because it was late at night. Turns into a night game for kstate fans is no bueno

FrogCop19

Really dont get this. Hey guys it really sucks that we're stuck in these crappy visitor licker rooms for a couple hours. Just cant get my game face on.

Not sure they'd complain about that particular situation. Unless K-State sends in their B Team.