• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs HOG

Limey Frog

We have a true GP defense again. Our running game is very strong. Kenny Hill and the receiving corps will be erratic, but reliable on short routes and serviceable enough to win ten games if we keep things conservative and chew clock. Hill isn't Dan Marino, but we can win if we don't ask him to be.

I like it. I'm happy. Great win.

Last edited:

f_399

We have a true GP defense again. Our running game is very strong. Kenny Hill and the receiving corps will be erratic, but reliable on short routes and serviceable enough to win ten games if we keep things conservative sand chew clock. Hill isn't Dan Marino, but we can win if e don't ask him to be.

I like it. I'm happy. Great win.
I think we have a gp defense again in part because the offense is operating the way he wants it to as well.

I'll take it

givings

Aggie watching:
32 minutes ago via Mobile

I'm just guessing but I think Arkansas offensive and defensive lines were each, to a man, more heavily recruited than TCUs even though, so far, TCU is controlling both LOS'.

That's what we need.

Patterson is famous for taking misfit WRs, RBs and TEs and turning them into defensive studs.

He'd do the same thing here with a higher ranked misfit.

dawg

Defense looked great. Made adustments after Arky's touchdown and played damn salty the rest of the way.

Offense...wow, the o-line and Sewo and Anderson... Can't say enough. Hill has to be sharper at hitting open receivers. Reager's a true freshman; I'll give him a pass on that drop. He'll get better.

finafrog

good win, not great. great D. horrible offense. two TDs by trusting a non-first string QB or RB. game ball to offense and SO. start Robinson. would have been 44-20 or so.

Moose Stuff

Aggie watching:
32 minutes ago via Mobile

I'm just guessing but I think Arkansas offensive and defensive lines were each, to a man, more heavily recruited than TCUs even though, so far, TCU is controlling both LOS'.

That's what we need.

Patterson is famous for taking misfit WRs, RBs and TEs and turning them into defensive studs.

He'd do the same thing here with a higher ranked misfit.

So we win and you run straight to their board??? scheiss those guys, we'd kick their ass too.