• The KillerFrogs

WVU to SEC?

HFrog1999

still dont understand why academics are so important when it comes to sports, i dont care what anyone says, tech is a good school, leach graduated his players as good as almost anyone, and tell me how many schools have 3 medical schools and a law school, any conf who says they dont want us bc of academics can kiss my arse, the sec and academics, cmon man, half those players dont even graduate, and look at the pac and acc, sure they want strong academics, all the while their football programs for the most part suck!

IMO, Vanity plays an even bigger role in these decisions than Greed.

Army Frog Fan

still dont understand why academics are so important when it comes to sports, i dont care what anyone says, tech is a good school, leach graduated his players as good as almost anyone, and tell me how many schools have 3 medical schools and a law school, any conf who says they dont want us bc of academics can kiss my arse, the sec and academics, cmon man, half those players dont even graduate, and look at the pac and acc, sure they want strong academics, all the while their football programs for the most part suck!

Based on the lack of grammatical errors in the above post, I would say Tech has great academics.:ph34r:

Army Frog Fan

on the big 12 sports forums, we focus on more sports talk than worrying about impressing the grammar police, glad you could add to the discussion though :rolleyes:

Yes, this is a sports forum. And yes, you were tne one talking about Tech academics on this sports forum.

mtmedlin

The Vandy president came out and reconfirmed that the SEC was happy at 13 and could play for several years in that format.
Simple fact is that WVU brings little value to the SEC. Someone at SI did a comparison of the value of adding WVU to Mizzou and Mizzou adds twice the dollars.
WVU isnt going anywhere unless the B12 decides to expand east and go to 12 or 14...which is a stretch. I am feeling semi optimistic.

cdsfrog

Hey Roddog

told you WVU to SEC was just a rumor at the time so suck it

Doesn't mean down the road they don't get picked up. Highly unlikely though