• The KillerFrogs

Will FrogHorn be back on field level?

geno

Maybe this has already been answered, but didn't see it. Notice that the FrogHorn is up by the new southeast scoreboard screen. Is there a reason it is not down on field level? And will it be back?

Tom Brown

Maybe this has already been answered, but didn't see it. Notice that the FrogHorn is up by the new southeast scoreboard screen. Is there a reason it is not down on field level? And will it be back?

I kinda like it where it is. And not for any real reason.

ShinerFrog

Tailgating Command Unit

I prefer it on the field it seems sort of removed from the game up by the scoreboard. Also it does not seem as loud up there.

SF

Frogs1983

no one can see it

Talked to one of the guys working the Froghorn at last weeks game with my son.He said there is talk of building an elevated stage where the Froghorn is now for future football games,with a ramp to allow it to be moved for road trips when necessary.Anyone else heard anything regarding this?

YA

Talked to one of the guys working the Froghorn at last weeks game with my son.He said there is talk of building an elevated stage where the Froghorn is now for future football games,with a ramp to allow it to be moved for road trips when necessary.Anyone else heard anything regarding this?
I do know they are getting some sort of awning for the horn b/c the same people who made an awning for my tailgate trailer had the frog horn there at the same time. So there is some truth to what you have heard.