• The KillerFrogs

Who will/should Boise be matched with in a Non BCS Bowl?

SuperFrog14

Mind you, this is if they win their last game but are left out of a BCS game.

Any thoughts on a Non-BCS match up for Boise if they don't get in?

Horny4TCU

When Boise doesn't get a BCS bowl, they should play SDSU in the Poinsettia Bowl! Then when they squeak by or lose, we can look to ESPN and be like, "Told y'all their underrated."

Actually.... Dream match up is Boise getting pounded by Utah or Air Force. But if they had to play an A&Q team, I would love to see Boise against OU. Though if Boise won again, we would never hear the end of it... (Like we already know you won in 2006). But watching TA&M to get creamed by Boise.... Both teams I hate, and it be fun to watch them beat up on each other!

BSUftw

CBS Sports has them paired up with Miami (Ohio) in the Humanitarian Bowl! Exciting stuff!

Please no......please? :mellow:

Hopefully something happens like 2008 when we were paired with you guys in the Poinsettia Bowl even though Boise had no affiliation with that bowl game. Maybe something like the Las Vegas bowl vs Utah. I heard something about how the PAC10 not having enough bowl eligible teams, so a Utah vs Boise State game would be fun. We would've played them next year if it weren't for the PAC10 schedule interfering.

Planks

CBS Sports has them paired up with Miami (Ohio) in the Humanitarian Bowl! Exciting stuff!

Please no......please? :mellow:

Hopefully something happens like 2008 when we were paired with you guys in the Poinsettia Bowl even though Boise had no affiliation with that bowl game. Maybe something like the Las Vegas bowl vs Utah. I heard something about how the PAC10 not having enough bowl eligible teams, so a Utah vs Boise State game would be fun. We would've played them next year if it weren't for the PAC10 schedule interfering.

Seeing as how Utah chickened out of their game with yall next year, it would be nice karma if Utah was forced to play y'all in a bowl.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Hopefully something happens like 2008 when we were paired with you guys in the Poinsettia Bowl even though Boise had no affiliation with that bowl game.

I think that's likely.

And since y'all are a media darling (is there an envy emoticon?) you'll probably get a good opponent.

All I know is that picking Boise in our Bowl-Mania pool will be the easiest decision I've made all year.