• The KillerFrogs

Who is the next to commit...............?

frogbyproxy

Not sure who will be next, Patrick Levels maybe? But man I wish they could get Reginald Davis to switch. He just put on a show at JerryWorld to lead Teneha to the state title.

Feisty are we still in the hunt for an OT from Texas Tech? I was thinking in the past you had stated we still had a chance with Starts or Keenan. If so would be devastating to TT IMO.

Not saying I am going to pay it yet.......but I am considering it. I just wont tell the wife :biggrin:

There is the advantage in taking care of the finances

:wink:

And....now you can see that the resident, self-anointed "recruiting expert" here isn't really all-that. <cough Patrick Levels...cough cough>

ricksterh

Does McFarland have an offer from LSU? :unsure: If yes that's probably where he goes but if not it looks to me like TCU would still have a good shot at him? :huh: I think Fuller may pull the trigger and go with the Frogs. In both cases I don't have any inside information. Just my guess. :cool:

OmniscienceFrog

Feisty are we still in the hunt for an OT from Texas Tech? I was thinking in the past you had stated we still had a chance with Starts or Keenan. If so would be devastating to TT IMO.

As far as Keenan goes, they had months and months to offer him before he committed to Tech, and didn't do it. Don't know why they would be interested now.

Lone Frog

Does McFarland have an offer from LSU? :unsure: If yes that's probably where he goes but if not it looks to me like TCU would still have a good shot at him? :huh: I think Fuller may pull the trigger and go with the Frogs. In both cases I don't have any inside information. Just my guess. :cool:
As of the last time I checked (a few days ago) he didn't have an LSU offer.

frogbyproxy

As far as Keenan goes, they had months and months to offer him before he committed to Tech, and didn't do it. Don't know why they would be interested now.

You could be right! Like I had stated it was Keenan or Starts! But with the exodus from TT I think anything can happen now and can only hope. Just a few weeks back we were worried we wouldn't have an OT on the roster for 2012 then we get Childs and now we have Vaitai. Just never know what will happen by the end of recruiting. :tongue: It's great to be a Horned Frog and it's only going to get better!

Go Frogs!

Raw Frog

If our staff felt like we needed another OL, it would seem like they would offer Seaver Myers. He is huge and smart. Would come in handy with assignments. May happen yet, or other flips, but our spots are filling up. I think we have momentum building, and would not be surprised to see a few more big time recruits come aboard. LB and Safety are needs we have, and shut down corners are always needed. But, you make room for game changers.

cdsfrog

There is talk that we gave up on offensive lineman somewhat after the first 6 shot us down.

Expectation is 2013 could be a really deep class.

No idea if that's true or just BS

TCUhornedfrog93

When is Devin Fuller planning on deciding? Would be really great to get him! Also, I read earlier this month that we might lose Aune. Obviously the risk of the draft is evident, but I also heard a rumor that he might switch his commitment. Someone mentioned Alabama but I cannot remember the reason they had for the rumor.