• The KillerFrogs

Was it just me, or is Kellen Moore

Horny4TCU

A great quarterback and the biggest cry baby on the planet...

Was I missing something? At the end of the game, every time he got hit, he got up looking for a call with his hands up.... It seemed like that for the last quarter. I understand he might have been frustrated, but he might have been getting hit late.

Was I missing something, was TCU late hitting or was he really just being a big baby?

*Side note- He is a great quarterback, but if he wants to get drafted he needs to strengthen that arm. Pachall out throws him and Pachall is just a sophomore.

tetonfrog

A great quarterback and the biggest cry baby on the planet...

Was I missing something? At the end of the game, every time he got hit, he got up looking for a call with his hands up.... It seemed like that for the last quarter. I understand he might have been frustrated, but he might have been getting hit late.

Was I missing something, was TCU late hitting or was he really just being a big baby?

*Side note- He is a great quarterback, but if he wants to get drafted he needs to strengthen that arm. Pachall out throws him and Pachall is just a sophomore.

Moore was trying to feast on home cooking from the refs. If you can get the calls, complain. Also, he is not used to getting hit much. You could tell he was a little flustered at times.

And, Moore knows he probably won't play in the NFL. Leinert has been a terrible pro and his arm was stronger than Moore. Still, best of luck to him. Two missed field goals cost him two BCS bowl games. TCU is the only team he has a losing record against. That says a lot about GP and the Frogs.

Great win TCU!

Kaiser

Meh. Welcome to the new world of football. Any real hit is worthy of a flag now. Just hold your breath and hope.

Steve Zissou

Moore will probably be drafted, 5-7th rounds, but I think he should go the coaching route. He knows the game.

Would be an awesome quarterbacks coach and eventually offensive coordinator. Much like Major Applewhite, he is not physically talented but extremely high football IQ. It will be interesting to see the path he takes.

hometown frog

I think TCU got enough pressure on him early (that hit that Cain laid on him...) that he was getting a bit more frustrated than he normally does when the pocket would start to collapse. I think we got into his head a bit and caused him to miss a few throws he'd normally make and it added up to him being off JUST enough to ensure our victory.

almost 1AM and I'm STILL amped up....can't sleep

Horny4TCU

Moore will probably be drafted, 5-7th rounds, but I think he should go the coaching route. He knows the game.

That is very true. He knows the game and that is what makes him a great quarter back, but his lack of strength is something I'd think he could fix. How is it a senior quarter back has to double pump and put his all into a 50 yard pass?

Dalton and Moore are both great qbs, and both deserved a Heisman before Scam, but where Dalton takes the cake is his feet and arm. Dalton, and CP, are the better athlete hands down, compared to Moore!

Horny 4 Life

QBs are all starting to act that way, about like kickers. Moore may have tried to get a few flags at the end, but he certainly didn't look to be a cry-baby to me.

He's a smart, classy kid. I don't know what his NFL future is, but I'd love to have him coaching my team.

YCBJ Frog

He asked for a flag when Carder hit him while diving for a fumble. Carder clearly started the dive while the ball was still rolling on the turf, Moore covered the football and got hit by Carder as he lunged towards the ball. He then expected a flag for being hit during a fumble. That to me means he's a whiny, ballerina-slippered QB who thinks that hits that runningbacks are subjected to on fumbles are below what a QB should receive. That makes him a whiny [Rod Gilmore] in my mind, and I'm sure NFL scouts took note of how many times he objected to anyone laying a finger on him.