• The KillerFrogs

Waco Tribune-Herald: Bears see shot for shocking No. 4 TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
JRL_0304.jpg

Waco Herald-Tribune: Bears see shot for shocking No. 4 TCU

By John Werner Tribune-Herald staff writer

Baylor coach Art Briles probably won't pull out the old Southwest Conference rivalry speech before his team plays TCU on Saturday in Fort Worth.

Why should he? Some of the players were barely in elementary school during the last year of SWC football in 1995.

"If I said, 'SWC' most of our players wouldn't know what I was talking about, and rightfully so," Briles said.

But the Bears can see the opportunity that lies in front of them. With the Horned Frogs ranked No. 4 in the country this week, the Bears can improve to 3-0 and take their program to another level if they pull off the upset. ...

57Frog

Anything is possible in college football . But if I were a betting man I'd more likely bet on freezing weather saturday over Baylor winning versus TCU .
Go Frogs

joejordan

"TCU will have some play-action, so it will be a little different look than what we saw last week against Buffalo.”

Art Briles

Yeah. A little different look.

Mike Brooks

I just hope our small, slow, overachieving, small fry school team can hang with this green and gold BCS conference monster.

Apparently they don't allow touchdowns so I hope we kick good.

Cougar/Frog

"TCU will have some play-action, so it will be a little different look than what we saw last week against Buffalo."

Art Briles

Yeah. A little different look.

TCU. Buffalo. What's the difference? After all, neither are in the Big 12, right???? Should be just a little different.....