• The KillerFrogs

Trojan Horses on this board?

Stiff Arm Frog

I run Avast free anti-virus with Chrome. Twice now today Avast has notified me that there's been an incoming Trojan Horse threat when I've opened a forum on this site, but that it was blocked and no harm was done to my computer.

This has never happened to me before, on this site or any other. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem today, and as an fyi to the admins.

One of the forums was the Aztec look-a-likes, if it helps.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I run Avast free anti-virus with Chrome. Twice now today Avast has notified me that there's been an incoming Trojan Horse threat when I've opened a forum on this site, but that it was blocked and no harm was done to my computer.

This has never happened to me before, on this site or any other. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem today, and as an fyi to the admins.

Remove Flash player. Your laptop battery and/or CPU will love you for it. Most Trojan and Malware "warnings" from Google (makers of Chrome) are due to Flash ads.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

I get the warning on several threads including the one on the SN story about Del Conte (original one). Its someones avatar but not sure who.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Remove Flash player. Your laptop battery and/or CPU will love you for it. Most Trojan and Malware "warnings" from Google (makers of Chrome) are due to Flash ads.

Use Firefox with the No Script add on. Also be a Tier 1 member.

I never see any of those problems.