• The KillerFrogs

Tony Sparano Fired

Houston Frog

Paulie Wanlutz was next in line, right?

"Big Poosy"

Mike-Sherman.jpg

FrogAbroad

Jason Garrett would be wise to hire Sparano (if he'll accept) as the OC and focus more on coordinating his staff.

And being chairman of the Cowboys' Defensive Coordinator Search Committee.

geefrogs

Yeah, the last LSU head coach the dolphins hired worked out so well, I see them going down that road again

I thought about that too, but I think there is new leadership in Miami since then?

Im not sure Les has had a reputation of bouncing around as much as Saben either. Les had the chance to go to his alma mater and didnt do it.

Not sure who else is out there better than Miles.

Houston Frog

I thought about that too, but I think there is new leadership in Miami since then?

Im not sure Les has had a reputation of bouncing around as much as Saben either. Les had the chance to go to his alma mater and didnt do it.

Not sure who else is out there better than Miles.

Jeff Fisher would be a good hire, IMO

I'm just not a big fan of hiring college guys for NFL jobs.... especially college guys whose programs are good because they can recruit and have more talent than anyone else

geefrogs

Jeff Fisher would be a good hire, IMO

I'm just not a big fan of hiring college guys for NFL jobs.... especially college guys whose programs are good because they can recruit and have more talent than anyone else

Ive heard Fisher to Philly when Andy Reid gets the hook this offseason. But yes, Fisher should be coaching someone soon.

I know Spurrier and Saben didnt really pan out in the NFL, but NFL guys going to the college ranks are just as unpredictable.

I remember when the Dolphins job was one of the most coveted.

DickBumpastache

If Les Miles didn't leave LSU for Michigan - his alma mater - I seriously doubt he would go to Miami.

Look at LSU's roster/depth chart: it is LOADED with underclassmen. The 2013 team will be absolutely insane if no players declare early for the Draft. I think Miles will stay at LSU for at least the next few years.

Surely Bill Cowher will get a call. And if Andy Reid gets fired, he will get a look too. Dolphins would be significantly better if Reid was hired and they drafted Robert Griffin...

mrhornedfrog

Yeah hoping for Cowher. He should be ready to get back in to coaching. As far as Sparano they basically fired him last year thinking they had a coach hired and then gave Sparano a raise they were so embarrased.

Go Dolphins and lets get this one right!!

jones should be on the phone with him offering him a job, garrett the idiot has to much on his plate!
I agree and they have worked together in the past. Got to get rid of Rob Ryan. He is terrible.

Although at TCU, we say someone has too much on their plate, not to much. Sorry, couldn't resist.