• The KillerFrogs

Those uniforms are kind of ugly man...

gdu

looked ALOT better with the purple helmets IMO, but the black/black really works with these unis. Like the black rivalry template alot better than our new normal template. Hope we go to those next year.

Boomhauer

Agreed. Should stick with he original pro combat unis or the mixed pro combat setup we threw out against BYU last week. These are just ugly. The grey helmet doesn't work with the all black. Just too much black anyway. Having said that, I'll take this combo over any combo with the purple helmet. Not a fan of that helmet, need to take off the frog for it to work.

OmniscienceFrog

Having said that, I'll take this combo over any combo with the purple helmet. Not a fan of that helmet, need to take off the frog for it to work.

Completely disagree. Ditch the helmet they wore tonight and stay with the regular purple one (frog included) and this years pro combat helmet for special games. I really liked the uniforms worn against BYU.

Trelvis

Looked pretty good to me. I liked the combination of this years pro combat helmets and pants with our purple jerseys the best though.

mrhornedfrog

I agree not my favorite combo but they play well in most everything!!!!!

If you want an ugly uniform watch the Oregon game from Thursday. That was truly the worst uniform I have ever seen on a field!!

SnoSki

I loved last night's unis. I prefer purple tops black pants and normal helmet, but last night is probably my close 2nd.

dmpinkstaff

much bigger fan of last year's pro-combat helmet than this year's (almost white) pro-combat helmets
still favor the purple helmets though
would love to see them with a simple large TCU (no frog)

Go Frogs!