• The KillerFrogs

This Week's Podcast with guest Big Steaming Pile (no, seriously)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
The KillerFrogs S04E16 – Mac the Knife

“Now did ya hear about Louie Miller? He disappeared, babe after drawin’ out all his hard-earned cash and now MacHeath spends just like a sailor could it be our boy’s done somethin’ rash?” We talk CDC’s departure for browner pastures with Special Guest and writer for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Big Steaming Pile.

http://killerfrogs.com/2017/12/12/the-killerfrogs-s04e16-mac-the-knife/

texas_sicilian

I thought podcasts of this nature were typically for discussions with subject matter experts?

I’ve ignored posters on this board I’d consider more educated on (and invested in) TCU football matters.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

This podcast was a throwback to the old woe is me UT owns us days. Don’t blame CDC for moving to the mighty UT and let’s face it they will have our coaches too eventually.

Meantime we’ve beat UT in football 5 out of 6 years? and CDC had nothing to do with those wins.

finafrog

are you going to bleep his name?

(I actually like most of his writing, although he often cheaply resorts to provocation when he does not need to).

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
There's a podcast?
Yup. I've posted a thread about each of the 16 episodes this season every Tuesday. Oddly enough this is the first one that had any replies... curious.

hqdefault.jpg

Punter1

I wouldn’t listen to Big Steaming Pile on purpose for even one second.

Seriously...why the darn would you have that idiot on?? Are you gonna ask him about the Showgirls because as far as I can tell that's the only thing he's interested in or qualified to talk about...