• The KillerFrogs

TCU 16th in ESPN Power Rankings

anom

16. TCU
TCU suffered significant losses on both sides of the ball from its 13-0, Rose Bowl-winning 2010 season. Despite the personnel losses, the Horned Frogs still figure to be as prominent and, they hope, as dominant on defense".....

http://espn.go.com/ncf/feature/video/_/id/6828189/top-25-rankings

Not really any new info, but a good video of CGP interview

Stiff Arm Frog

I just can't take seriously any poll that has Texas in the Top25. Texas may very well make a comeback and end up somewhere ranked -- but a lot of schools deserve to be in there, and you shouldn't just hand these things out based on name recognition. Texas should have to earn their way back into the rankings -- as would any other team.

Kaiser

Most of the last 5 in were head scratchers. USC 8-5, Texas 5-7, ASU 6-6, UGA 6-7. Those four combined to go 0-1 in bowl games. It's like they got tired of thinking about it and just threw in some big names at the end.

But by the end of the year there will be 4-5 non-aq's ranked yet again.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I just can't take seriously any poll that has Texas in the Top25. Texas may very well make a comeback and end up somewhere ranked -- but a lot of schools deserve to be in there, and you shouldn't just hand these things out based on name recognition. Texas should have to earn their way back into the rankings -- as would any other team.
Exactly. Totally meaningless...

KingmanIII

meh -- if they stink it up early it won't be too difficult to give 'em the boot