• The KillerFrogs

Statue of Dick Bumpus

Frogcrates

I know that there's a very long list of frog legends that would all be excellent choices. But this morning I might have been a little nostalgic, maybe even a little covetous of that very particular brand of defense that Dick Bumpus, alongside GMFP, helped to create at TCU. That tough, incredibly aggressive, knock your teeth in type of defense that scared the hell out of offenses across the country (many with oh so many starsies).

Give the man a statue. Honor the legend that is Bumpus. I think we even have a pretty good idea for a quote to go with it.

Edit: AND CHANGE THE DAMN FILTERS!!!

Waccy Frog

I know that there's a very long list of frog legends that would all be excellent choices. But this morning I might have been a little nostalgic, maybe even a little covetous of that very particular brand of defense that [ ricardo ] Bumpus, alongside GMFP, helped to create at TCU. That tough, incredibly aggressive, knock your teeth in type of defense that scared the hell out of offenses across the country (many with oh so many starsies).

Give the man a statue. Honor the legend that is Bumpus. I think we even have a pretty good idea for a quote to go with it.

Edit: AND CHANGE THE DAMN FILTERS!!!

The man primarily responsible for those defenses already has a statute. Bumpas will have to settle for our love and appreciation.