• The KillerFrogs

Shout Out To All TCU Legacies of KFCers

2themax

For those geezers such as myself who have sons/daughters there now, to those who had one. And for the young guys/gals if you know one there now, give'm a shout. I have a son working his tail off in the school of music. Awfully proud of him cause it definitely ain't easy being a student at TCU. Show your pride yall and take a moment to prop your kids/friends. Euphoniums rule!

rynosdad

My Christmas present will arrive on Christmas Eve from NYC! We'll have him home for couple days but he & his Frog fiance will be back in Fort Worth to be married in March. How did you know I'm a geezer?

Screaming Flea

My Christmas present will arrive on Christmas Eve from NYC! We'll have him home for couple days but he & his Frog fiance will be back in Fort Worth to be married in March. How did you know I'm a geezer?

ToTheMax and Rynosdad

The old saying...been there done that...allows me to say a big congratulations to you both. It's been a heck of a ride but you guys just wait until the grand kids crawl up into your lap. For a while, you get to start the journey over except this time, its kinda' special.

GoFrogs!!

Beat LaTech

joejordan

Beauty and her beast are coming to Atlanta Friday. The beast will only stay 4 days. He'll likely sleep for most of it!

It's fun seeing TCU today through her experience.