• The KillerFrogs

Should Steel bring back his old avatar?

Should Steel start using his old Jennifer Aniston avatar again?

• Total voters

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Which is extremely admirable (and Newbomb says that with absolutely no sarcasm), but Newbomb had forgotten all about your old avatar until you brought it up in the 50-foot Jennifer Aniston thread. Newbomb works with our troops regularly (facilities design at Fort Bliss) and Newbomb is pretty sure that most of them would be in favor of bringing Jennifer back. Hoo-ah!

I'm all for the troops, but did you even ask the troops if they wanted to be displayed on kf.c? This has lawsuit written all over it. You better bring back Jennifer just to be safe.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel will endeavor to persevere. (Tell Steel what movie that line comes from and who uttered it. A correct answer will lead to a change in the avatar)

Stiff Arm Frog

I would be in favor of every man on this site changing their avatar to pics of Jennifer Aniston. In fact, maybe we should just go ahead and make that mandatory.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Football season can't get here soon enough. This and facebook updates is all I get when I check in 20 times a day? Thank goodness for Feisty and droopydrawers Lobos, or there would be nothing.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I put in answer #3 for Quilter's benefit.
Nice. Actually there are very few objectionable avatars on here - and I just block them, if I don't like them. Which means I don't read your comments either. Nyah!
I'm thinking of changing mine to a picture of George Clooney in a swimming pool. Whatcha think? Re-oww! (cougar snarl)

FinanceFrog

Nice. Actually there are very few objectionable avatars on here - and I just block them, if I don't like them. Which means I don't read your comments either. Nyah!
I'm thinking of changing mine to a picture of George Clooney in a swimming pool. Whatcha think? Re-oww! (cougar snarl)

i can send you a shirtless pic of me for your avatar consoderation.