• The KillerFrogs

Programming note: Dalton, Bengals on locally again Sunday

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Here in Austin, Time Warner is carrying Panthers/Houston (watch $cam? I don't think so) and Titans/Colts (lame and lamer). So I'll be trying to follow Andy on the internet.

Mike Brooks

Looking forward to it. I can't believe how my interest in the cowboys has collapsed. So busy watching HS title games I completely forgot the boys played tonight until I turned on the radio (the ticket) and the post game show was on.

Good job Kerry jones!

Screaming Flea

. I can't believe how my interest in the cowboys has collapsed. So busy watching HS title games I completely forgot the boys played tonight until I turned on the radio (the ticket) and the post game show was on.

Like everyone else who follows the Cowboys I wonder how deep this drug sting with Hurd will go into the Cowboy ranks. Ole Jerry might loose a quarter of his team to this investigation.

The old saying is true, if your peddling - your using.

Endless Purple

Here in Austin, Time Warner is carrying Panthers/Houston (watch $cam? I don't think so) and Titans/Colts (lame and lamer). So I'll be trying to follow Andy on the internet.
Could be worse. Here in Houston, CBS is showing infomercials instead of the game.

Someone mentioned it was the NFL guidelines. Well NFL, you can know that is another reason why I don't follow you. You keep making it hard for me to get back into it.