• The KillerFrogs

Okay, your turn

Well, we laid a big egg tonight. Freakin kickers. I know Bronco nation will be pulling heavily for you guys to make the title game. Freakin kickers. Worst case senario for you guys is now the Rose Bowl. Go get em!! See you next year in Ft Worth.

Ugh....freakin kickers.......

10 Key Frog

We know only too well unfortunately after feeling the agony of two late missed short FGs at Utah two years ago. It's a crappy position to be in.

Frogs1983

Well, we laid a big egg tonight. Freakin kickers. I know Bronco nation will be pulling heavily for you guys to make the title game. Freakin kickers. Worst case senario for you guys is now the Rose Bowl. Go get em!! See you next year in Ft Worth.

We can relate.(See Utah 2008)
Hope your fans don't verbally abuse the kicker too badly.Hard to keep in perspective they are still College kids.

ACroofrog

Yeah we absolutely feel your pain, I hate that our teams needed to cheer for the other to lose so much this year but thats the way the system was setup, but you guys have a lot to be proud of 24 wins in a row is a damn awesome accomplishment that any program in the country would dream of!

AEAfrog

Hope you guys can find a bowl home outside the WAC tie-ins. I know we complain about the possibility of falling to Vegas or Shreveport here, but the contracts Benson set up for the WAC are damned near unconscionable for a top ten team. Boise deserves better. Best of luck from here on out.

PurpleHills

We can relate.(See Utah 2008)
Hope your fans don't verbally abuse the kicker too badly.Hard to keep in perspective they are still College kids.

Agree completely. Right now the Bronco kicker is the sickest man on earth.

PH
I feel for him because he feels it all his fault

BSUftw

Boise State fan hoping TCU runs the table and makes the NCG or Rose Bowl and you destroy your opponent. If it's the Rose Bowl I hope somehow Ohio State passes Wisconsin and you guys run all over them.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

A quality bowl better have an open spot for y'all. You beat the probable Orange Bowl champion and deserve so much better. Now I'm really hoping their is an ESPN conspiracy to pimp out Boise.

Frogo

At least Kellen Moore comes back next year.

I would have been happy enough for you to win by one point. Wanted TCU to stay ahead of you but wanted both of us on the Big Stage. Can't not be happy for Nevada tonight tho.

bbell

Very tough for that young man (boise kicker). However, Nevada did well to come back and you can't win them all. Boise had a great streak cut down, and it's tough. TCU knows how you fell bronco nation.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Thanks for the post, and please don't confuse our celebration for bashing of the Broncos. As others have pointed out we've been in the same position before, and the majority of our happiness is FOR our team rather than your suffering tonight. I hope your kicker has a lot of support heading home tonight.

Endless Purple

I was hoping that we could both get a big game against AQ opponents this year, but alas not to be. Hopefully a good bowl can be set up. Sad that neither of the schools have a good fall back for a bowl game.

adversive

Thanks for the post, and please don't confuse our celebration for bashing of the Broncos. As others have pointed out we've been in the same position before, and the majority of our happiness is FOR our team rather than your suffering tonight. I hope your kicker has a lot of support heading home tonight.

I think pretty much every BSU fan is rooting for the Frogs right now. I feel that your fans are classy and give our team a lot of credit. I'm glad that TCU fans don't need to root against us every week. I hope the dice fall in your favor and you get a shot to beat Auburn or Oregon in January.

Frog89

This is the furthest thing from what I thought would actually happen. Can't blame the kicker entirely. Aside from 2 long plays, Boise had no offense in the 2nd half.. And Nevada ran right up the middle the entire second half and scored at will. Shocked... that's all I can say.

I just had to get my kicker frustration out. Realistically, it was our o-line that really did the team in tonight. Our kicker has battled kicking demons the last couple years, so it was only a matter of time till tonight happened. As odd as it sounds, I had a pretty good feeling he would miss the first one. Don't know why.

At least I can root you guys to a big game. After meeting a number of your fans last January at the Fiesta Bowl, I've been a big fan.

It's nice to know the best of the WAC will be joining the MWC. We will have a heck of a conference in a couple years.