• The KillerFrogs

now it gets interesting

Pharm Frog

The whole season counts. SMU is terrible and they beat us. Had they beaten one of the teams in front of us I'm sure we'd be holding that against them.

I agree with your logic but if logic formed the foundation of all of this OU should be among the least of the one-loss teams. Last week, Arkansas would have been way ahead of them having only lost a road game to #3. Clemson would have been ahead of them having lost a road game to ranked GT. VT would have been ahead of them with a single loss to a highly ranked Clemson squad. Imagine....losing to TT at home. TT is terrible and they beat them. Just sayin'. And I'm not saying that Frogs deserve a BCS game this year...just that this whole system is incoherent and artificially constrained by reputation and bias. Nothing about the Frogs obtaining access to an auto-qualifying conference will make the system any less incoherent in my mind.

TCUSA

How are we going to jump to 13 by beating Colorado State and UNLV??? Let me rephrase that--how in the HELL are we going to jump to 13 by beating Colorado State and UNLV???

Virginia Frog

How are we going to jump to 13 by beating Colorado State and UNLV??? Let me rephrase that--how in the HELL are we going to jump to 13 by beating Colorado State and UNLV???
We don't need to jump to 13. We just need to get to 16.

There were 7 Top 25 teams go down this weekend, more the next three weekends. With very solid Ws vs ColSt & UNLV on TCU's part, then combination makes it very possible to go up 4 to 5 slots.

The UH and SouMiss outcomes the next three weeks is our big boogaboo. We need UH to lose vs Tulsa and for USM to fall to them in the C-USA Championship. With a 16 or better, were "in". A 12-0 UH loss to a 11-1 USM in the CUSA game could put the USM in front of us (worst case scenario, for us.)

Froginexile

When we began the season, 10-2 would be alright. It is OK, we don't deserve a BCS game. The 2000 team lost SJSU. (That is no worse than losing to SMU. We all knew that was a trap game.) It is run the table or go home. This is our last year in this cruddy system for awhile. However, if they want to put us in a BCS bowl...CDC will be obliged to take the money.