• The KillerFrogs

Nothing against UNLV, I hope the 2's and 3's

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
don't let up and just pound UNLV when they get in.

But, I hope GP rests the starters by mid-3rd qtr if we are drilling UNLV. The 2's and 3's need to perform their butts off.

Quite frankly.....the only way TCU is going to play in a Nat'l Championship game if is we DISMANTLE Utah in Salt Lake City.
Similar to last year...... we have to pound UTAH to have any chance at a NC game.

So resting the starters, reducing injuries and keeping the legs fresh would be awesome for the 1's.

joejordan

There's worse places to be other than Las Vegas on Halloween weekend. I'm not going this year, but I have been there in the past on Halloween, and that is some crazy shift.

People talk about the 'setting' of their conference teams (Athens, Tuscaloosa, State College, Oxford, etc) like they are some of the best places in the country. I'll put Mtn West locations up against any. Fun destination areas with lots to do besides just the game/tailgate.

There's worse places to be other than Las Vegas on Halloween weekend. I'm not going this year, but I have been there in the past on Halloween, and that is some crazy shift.

People talk about the 'setting' of their conference teams (Athens, Tuscaloosa, State College, Oxford, etc) like they are some of the best places in the country. I'll put Mtn West locations up against any. Fun destination areas with lots to do besides just the game/tailgate.

+1
I've enjoyed going to out of town MWC games so much more than CUSA... The destinations are great- even Wyoming and Colorado State are good trips...

However, the performance of the middle/bottom of the MWC bothers me... there are some really bad teams and weak programs in the MWC, but they aren't as weak as CUSA...

What I do like about traveling to the mountains is that we (the MWC teams) are the dominant news in those areas, we're not a sideshow to the SEC/ACC/Big 12 like CUSA is everywhere in its existence...

VA Froggie

don't let up and just pound UNLV when they get in.

But, I hope GP rests the starters by mid-3rd qtr if we are drilling UNLV. The 2's and 3's need to perform their butts off.

Quite frankly.....the only way TCU is going to play in a Nat'l Championship game if is we DISMANTLE Utah in Salt Lake City.
Similar to last year...... we have to pound UTAH to have any chance at a NC game.

So resting the starters, reducing injuries and keeping the legs fresh would be awesome for the 1's.
I'm not a fan of "style points" any more than CGP is but next week style points are in order in a big way. :wink:

West Coast Johnny

Who cares about settings. I like good football.