• The KillerFrogs

New TCU License Plates Now Available

Houston Frog

I like how money from the other one goes to Horned Frogs, but it seems like you are more of a fan of the Horned Frog animal itself than TCU. I like how the new one is actually TCU themed and not just a Horned Frog.

That's why I have a purple arched-TCU window decal to go along with the Horned Toad license plate. I had the Horned Frog Alumni license plate frame to go along with it, but I felt like it was a little much.... didn't want to be "that guy"

10 Key Frog

Never mind-it's $195 if you want a vanity plate with your own text/numbers. $55 for pot luck.

It's only $90 for one year if you get a 3 letter and 2 number combo like "07 TCU". For that same arrangement it's $225 for 5 years or $325 for 10 years.

The $195 is if you do a full 6 letter/number arrangement.

damnyankeephrog

TCU_13-0_Plate.png

Baylor_Fluke.png

Well played, sir.

froginmn

Can I get them in Minnesota :wink: ?

I'd like mine to read 21-19, and given my proximity to Wisconsin I'll also lower my deductible...

michaelperrytcu

Does this price include yearly registration as well, or are the costs for this plate in addition to what I already have to pay for registration?

Edit: Just read the FAQs. The price is in addition to regular registration payments for your vehicle.