• The KillerFrogs

Louisiana Tech is Hungry

TEUFELI

#34??

I sure hope we don't overlook this!

This La Tech team will kill us if we take em lightly?

Fiesta '09

Hope GP keeps em focused!

Head...exploding....

geefrogs

no more excuses about "It was their Super Bowl"

we want to be a top program? Learn how to play with a target on your back.

Virginia Frog

we want to be a top program? Learn how to play with a target on your back.
This Poinsettia Bowl, by virtue of TCU's participation as the #15 team (Coaches Poll) makes it a grand stage.

I think it's too big of a stage, too many lights for such a team.

This team will not take them lightly. My only concern is this business of coming out flat game after game, letting the opponent 'think' they can win and making it a game for a quarter or two. Or, worse as in BU and SMU putting the offense in the position of needing a late-game comeback.

This should be a comfortable W with three TDs or better spread. IMO.

RaiderHater

This Poinsettia Bowl, by virtue of TCU's participation as the #15 team (Coaches Poll) makes it a grand stage.

I think it's too big of a stage, too many lights for such a team.

This team will not take them lightly. My only concern is this business of coming out flat game after game, letting the opponent 'think' they can win and making it a game for a quarter or two. Or, worse as in BU and SMU putting the offense in the position of needing a late-game comeback.

This should be a comfortable W with three TDs or better spread. IMO.

GP and the playes has improved this the second half or the year. In the first 5 games, 4 of them we came out flat (all but AFA). The last 7 games we only came out flat 2 of them (Wyoming, CSU).

The biggest improvement of the year was the frogs finally playing for a full 4 quarters.

This does worry me somewhat. This team ain't UNLV. we come out flat we could be down 17-0 like SMU.

Louisianna Tech has lost their last 12 games against ranked opponents.

Their all-time bowl record is 2-2-1, the one tie coming against Maryland in the 1990 Independence bowl.

They've only been D1A since 1989.

So yeah, beating us would be a BIG deal to them.

Pharm Frog

GP and the playes has improved this the second half or the year. In the first 5 games, 4 of them we came out flat (all but AFA). The last 7 games we only came out flat 2 of them (Wyoming, CSU).

I didn't see a ferocity from the opening kickoff against UNLV either but maybe I am wrong. Seemed like mid-to-late 2Q before we got it in gear.

Latest posts