• The KillerFrogs

i haven't thought this complety thru

AEAfrog

Plus, I don't think Boise will beat Nevada by 50. The Wolf Pack has the 2nd best rushing offense in the nation right now and the game is in Nevada.

Boise's defense is great, but the d-line is its weakest point. Boise will win, but not without giving up at least a couple of TDs.

That's one of the worst homefield advantages in the country. Their attendance issues make us look like Notre Dame.

PHX Frog

Plus, I don't think Boise will beat Nevada by 50. The Wolf Pack has the 2nd best rushing offense in the nation right now and the game is in Nevada.

Boise's defense is great, but the d-line is its weakest point. Boise will win, but not without giving up at least a couple of TDs.

We just beat the #5 team in the country by 40 in a hostile environment. To think that Boise could beat a team that is not as good as Utah and has almost zero home field advantage by 50 isn't that far-fetched.

neo926

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1289256846' post='684538']
Only 1 non-aq is going to a BCS bowl this year.
[/quote]
And whom do you propose take the 2nd non-AQ's spot in the Orange/Sugar Bowl? Okie State? Stanford?

I'd be pretty surprised if Boise & TCU don't both end up in BCS bowls after going 12-0.

Frog Attack II

My comment last year before the BCS announcement:

"there's no way that they'll put Boise & TCU together in a BCS bowl... there would be too much backlash. It would be a BCS PR nightmare".

What I learned from that? They will screw the non-washed however they can and won't care what it looks like.

Endless Purple

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1289256846' post='684538']
This.

That's what so many frog fans don't understand..... staying ahead of Boise isn't just about the NC, it's about getting into a BCS bowl all together. Only 1 non-aq is going to a BCS bowl this year.
[/quote]
I don't fully agree. If Boise is the second non-AQ, you may be right. However, I think if TCU is the second team, the Sugar would consider TCU more so than Boise.