• The KillerFrogs

HS Playoff Results

Raw Frog

Congrats to TCU commit Austin Aune and the Argyle Eagles, as they advance to the State 3A Division II Finals this next Friday at 4:00 at Jerry World.
Beat Monahans 34-14 last night. Aune was 20-29-1-294, with TD throws of 33 and 6 yards. Aune also had 7 rushes for 41 yards.
Also of note was the sophomore place kicker, Cole Hedlund, younger brother of Chad Hedlund, who set the national high school record for field goals in a season. He kicked his 22nd and 23rd in the game.
Argyle will play Wimberley (14-0) for the title.

Wimberley will be a good matchup. My brother-in-law swears this is the best team in Wimberley history, better even than the team that won the state a few years ago.

Good luck Austin and Argyle.

TCUdirtbag

Saw Matthew Tucker at the 3A-D1 state championship last night at Jerry World. His little brother & Tyler Chapel Hill beat Alvarado 20-19.

Armadillo

I've seen Gilbert play 4 or 5 times this season. He is good. We need to hold on to him. Having his brother transfer to smu worries me. I really like Griffin.

Froginexile

Congrats to TCU commit Austin Aune and the Argyle Eagles, as they advance to the State 3A Division II Finals this next Friday at 4:00 at Jerry World.
Beat Monahans 34-14 last night. Aune was 20-29-1-294, with TD throws of 33 and 6 yards. Aune also had 7 rushes for 41 yards.
Also of note was the sophomore place kicker, Cole Hedlund, younger brother of Chad Hedlund, who set the national high school record for field goals in a season. He kicked his 22nd and 23rd in the game.
Argyle will play Wimberley (14-0) for the title.

Argyle from my reports was the dirtiest team there has been. They had six personal foul penalties in the first half. So, that a Horned Frog recruit moves on...that is the only silver lining I see in the outcome.