• The KillerFrogs

Great game and congratulations!

mrearwigsr

I just wanted to stop by and say congratulations on the win and how well your team played. It was tough for me being at the game and watching BSU lose, but a loss never is fun to experience. Lol.

I'm hoping that whoever made it to the game was treated with respect and had a good time here. I spoke to a few Frogs before and after the game and had a great time. Although we controlled the TCU run game, your passing game killed us! Hats off to the O-Line on protecting your QB very, very well and having some high octane speed at WR. Your defense also provided some excellent pass rush.

Although I would like it if you guys loss one of the next games so we have a very slim chance of making a BCS bowl game, I know that isn't going to happen. Ha!

Too bad that we are not in the same conference with you any longer since I think playing the Horned Frogs each year would be a fun annual event.

Best of luck to each of you and have a good rest of the year.

Go Broncos!

anom

While i was not at this years game, from the fiesta bowl and talking to boise fans, some of the best fans in college football and a great group to talk football with.

hope that TCU and Boise can get together for something in the future. would be a great rivalry!