• The KillerFrogs

Georgia is number 26

Gunner

Think that is right, they play at Georgia.

Boise is favored by 3 in an early line. Georgia coachee is on the hot seat. Wonder why he scheduled Boise????

gpfrog03

Schedule's been made for a long time and UGA didn't back out like the chicken [Craig James] in west Texas. As much as we dislike Boise, it would be best to have them undefeated, so I'll begrudgingly pull for the potato farmers.

And I'm pretty sure it's "between the hedges" at UGA...I work with a bunch of Dawgs who are scared about that game, but hopeful for the season (I think they're hopeful every August). Big stage for young skill players for Boise especially those replacing Pettis and Young.

Horny4TCU

I don't know what to think about this game... I really want Boise to lose every game, and for the MWC to get what they deserve for how they are treating us on the way out. But in the same instance, I would like us to destroy Boise the most awesome way imaginable....

Why must you make me choose?

geefrogs

Game is at the Georgia Dome. Not on campus.

Mark Richt job might be in jeopardy if they dont perform to their expectations. A few years ago they were preseason #1 and they flopped. Then they lose to UCF in a bowl game last year?

Sad but true. I think he is a great coach, but its a "what have you done for me lately" world we live in.

Supposedly they thought Kellen Moore was going pro. I read that on the internet, but I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. Someone interviewed a coach on local radio.

SnoSki

The game is in Atlanta.. not UGA campus

Still essentially a UGA home game just like the VT one last season was "neutral"

Gunner

Wherever they play, go Boise. After we beat Boise, I hope they do well. I always want a non qualifying BCS team to dominate just to irritate the whores Delaney and Slive.

Sorry we were forced to join up with the slimeballs..