• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Kerley impressive so far

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
FWST: Kerley impressive so far

Jeremy Kerley has continued chasing his dream here this week and he’s thrilled to be getting close to a nice paycheck. The TCU wide receiver-returner and TCU sprinter Krystal Juarez have a two-year old son named Dae’Shone. Going to school, competing in college athletics and raising a child have not been easy, but the money Kerley should get as a projected third- or fourth-round pick will no doubt be put to good use.

“It’s great anticipation,” Kerley said of becoming a pro. “I don’t put I enough time with my son during football so anytime ii can get with him it’s a great time;. Hopefully this experience will be great not only for me but for them too. “ ...

funkyfrog

I had heard he was interested in doing some minor league baseball and working that farm system up to majors, but I wish him the best if he goes the NFL route. Would love to see him tear it up!

Purple Cavalier

I had heard he was interested in doing some minor league baseball and working that farm system up to majors, but I wish him the best if he goes the NFL route. Would love to see him tear it up!

This kind of rumor could be very injurious to him. Obviously, he is making the commitment to football and wants all teams to understand that completely. Even the suggestion that baseball was in the back of his mind could push him down the draft and cost him a lot of money.

I don't believe he is expressing any interest in baseball at this time....and he better hope no one does.