• The KillerFrogs

Florida International

Gunner

44,000 students in Miami. A state institution. They are 3-0 and beat No Tex, Louisville, and Central Florida this year. Growing faster than most schools.

Pre Snap says they are a natural for the BE and in the long run they might be. Another Florida presence and he says they will end up taking FII, Central Florida, along with Navy.

ATXFrog

44,000 students in Miami. A state institution. They are 3-0 and beat No Tex, Louisville, and Central Florida this year. Growing faster than most schools.

Pre Snap says they are a natural for the BE and in the long run they might be. Another Florida presence and he says they will end up taking FII, Central Florida, along with Navy.

They also like to brawl with the U.

Worst idea ever. What's next? Texas State or UTSTA? Enrollment does not equal greatness.

mtmedlin

Not happening, even though I am less opposed to them then UCF. Its going to be Navy and Air Force, then they will look at the landscape. If Nova can do a move up in a real way (like spending more then lunch money) they may get the nod, if not Temple will get a look....and if that is how it goes, then it tells me everything i need to know about future BE television contracts.

cdsfrog

great idea

Lets add a division 3 school too!

Adding a sun belt team with basically 1 good season and no fan base. You have got to be [Craig James]ting me

Adding FIU would be like adding University of North Texas. They are both in the Sun Belt Conference. They both need to prove themselves in CUSA before the Big East considers them.

geefrogs

FIU has a good coach who will be hired away after this season and their best player T.Y. Hilton will be gone.

FIU to the Big East? Embarrassing.