• The KillerFrogs

Fields arrested, misdemeanor assault

cousinjoker

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
I would like to know the definition of what the facts and rumors are. Our facts are ones that are not published by the star telegram, and in today's media we never ever get the facts but biased interruption. We all know most damaging information is kept in silence and the rumors are the ones that are public. Please use your judgment wisely and critiquing our posts.

Wait a minute.  Are you on the marketing team for the Sarah Palin Channel?  Say it isn't so!

TCUdirtbag

cdsfrog said:
I'm pretty sure a decision will be a made in a couple days. Not decided yet. Educated guess tells me by Friday, announced/leaked shortly after
Friday afternoon news dump to try and get the bad press in the Saturday papers that nobody reads?

cdsfrog

jewstfrogit said:
Friday afternoon news dump to try and get the bad press in the Saturday papers that nobody reads?
That and maybe after meetings have concluded they make a decision. Hypothetically

frognutz

cdsfrog said:
I'm pretty sure a decision will be a made in a couple days. Not decided yet. Educated guess tells me by Friday, announced/leaked shortly after
Seems to me the next shoe to drop legally would be if he was charged with anything. Not sure how long that would take and whether or not TCU planning on waiting for that before they decide what to do about the situation.

asleep003

jewstfrogit said:

Oh, dang. A consensus. 

And you know, the Jews had to get generations' worth of guilt-free fun in before the era of lifelong guilt began. 

Yes, only a group conscience is more spiritually based, than a group consensus. And they only had a small window to produce all that enjoyable sinning. 

Cheers !