• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: Schlabach's Post Spring Top 25

tcudoc

Your a mormon if you think TCU's schedule is anything close to their schedules. Where do people come up with this stuff?

How a person feels about TCU's schedule has nothing at all to do with their religious belief system. Thinking the TCU schedule is similar to those other school's schedules does not make someone a mormon. That has more to do with wearing special garments and getting messages from peep stones.

neutral observer

Fuente has thought of all this plus, and will come up with something probably alot better. I have total faith in our offensive coaches...
[/quote]

As do I!

Rabble Rouser

is dwight smith turning into an urban legend? has he even been in a game even? are we assuming he's the second coming of LT Jesus based on youtube videos? honestly, not really worried about him considering we have 4 dependable RBs infront of him...

He is not "turning" into an urban legend. He has been a full-blown urban legend for quite some time now, hence the nickname Dwight "The Myth" Smith.

Youtube videos? The only thing out there on Dwight is one 3 min video of one game (state championship).

Seems to me that these assumptions are all based on messageboard hyperbole and people throwing out comparisons to guys like Earl Campbell and Adrian Peterson. We have Wesley, Tucker, & Dean for two more seasons and Waymon James for 3 more seasons. Wake me up in 2013 and let me know what Dwight is up to...