• The KillerFrogs

Did anyone else go to the Carroll Game Yesterday

What an ending to a game. Best comback I have seen in a while. 1:07 left and they core 2x with a good onside kick. I don't know who is recruting Kenny Hill, but he would be a great addition to any team.

FROGDADDY

What an ending to a game. Best comback I have seen in a while. 1:07 left and they core 2x with a good onside kick. I don't know who is recruting Kenny Hill, but he would be a great addition to any team.
Hill is a JR. Son of former Rangers pitcher Ken Hill. I heard the onside kick looked like it didn't go 10 yards.

I was there. Saw the fox. Funny. They needed to be using instant replay on the onside kick. Very, very close. Probably wouldn't have been reversed. I think Skyline coach made a huge mistake going for it on 4th down in his own end of the field. Southake made him pay as they only had to go 40 - 45 yards to score. Skyline might have started celebrating a win a little early. Not a great game, but a great ending.

The kick bounced on the line and back a yard. Saw some sideline cam angles. It was a great kick, and a good sell on the deep, the back 2 rows were running backwards on the kick. The fox was the weirdest thing I have ever seen in a sports game. The squirrels in the MLB Playoffs are a close number 2. That was a great run. I know who Hill is, and I know we don't need a QB for another 2-3 years also. That is why he would be a good grab. To bad Baylor is getting Sabian Holmes. Been to most of the SLC games this year, and he has done great.