• The KillerFrogs

Did AnM, Colorado, or Utah

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
Well, A&M hasn't actually left yet, and Utah and Nebraska are already maxed out on their respective stadiums, with both being the main state institution in their respective states. And Colorado benefits simply because their alumni base is more West than Midwest/South. So its a question based on a flawed premise.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Well, A&M hasn't actually left yet, and Utah and Nebraska are already maxed out on their respective stadiums, with both being the main state institution in their respective states. And Colorado benefits simply because their alumni base is more West than Midwest/South. So its a question based on a flawed premise.

So...you're saying same ol' Roddog.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
highly doubtful, so why would tcu? not a flame, just curious as to why you guys are thinking you will

Nice research. Just a quick look at CO in 2010 avg 46,868 for home games with a 4-2 record and so far in 2011 over 50,000 with an 0-2 record.

Utah virtual sell-outs both seasons so?

TAMU unknown.

cdsfrog

Nice research. Just a quick look at CO in 2010 avg 46,868 for home games with a 4-2 record and so far in 2011 over 50,000 with an 0-2 record.

Utah virtual sell-outs both seasons so?

TAMU unknown.

Go play with feces with the rest of your tech friends. What an idiotic post even you for roddog and that's saying something.

cdsfrog

Oh and btw roddog, when tech went from the border conference to SWC you better damn believe attendance increased

DelFrog

highly doubtful, so why would tcu? not a flame, just curious as to why you guys are thinking you will

Maybe because playing Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma and Ok St is a little more attractive than seeing New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado St and UNLV..

Shadow Dweller

so tcu fans dont come to see tcu play, they come to see the competition?
The problem people is that we are expecting him to have common sense...I think something in the red sand out in Lubbock erodes that portion of the brain after too much exposure. Just simle, nod and move along.

ATXFrog

Were Colorado and Utah in PAC country?
Was Nebraska in Big 10 Country?

TCU is in Big 12 Country. Big 12 is reported on in every city in Texas. Every single game TCU plays now will be reported on in Austin, Houston, Lubbock.
Besides Rose Bowls this has not been the case.
Gary Patterson said TCU had more respect outside Texas then in the state. This will no longer be true because we will get more press within Texas.

Only chance Tech and Baylor have of not losing fans to TCU (minus their alums) is to beat them on a consistent basis.
Baylor is 1-3. Tech is 1-1 and backed out of a game this year out of fear. I can see why they didn't want TCU in the league.

Frog DJ

I'm a Fort Worth native, and Houston resident for over 30 years, and ATXFrog is right when he says TCU has not been receiving much coverage in this city.

He is also correct when he asserts that coverage will increase dramatically when the Frogs begin play in the Big XII, but it's already started!

In the past couple of weeks alone, sports talk radio, newspaper and water cooler discussions have far out-distanced all the talk about TCU from the past year combined.

I'm not pretending that will result in a massive demand for tickets, but it certainly won't hurt.

Not to mention it means Screaming Flea and I will spend a lot more time reading the Houston Chronicle, for a change.

Go Frogs! Do It Now!

Dman890

who cares either way

This is a stupid question framed by someone that spends time on a message board for a school he doesn't like.