• The KillerFrogs

DCTF 2011 cover will be revealed tomorrow Wed 6-15

Gunner

Probably have Sherman's picture on the front, with a sad look on his face, with LSU running in for another touch. :rolleyes:

When will they ever recognize Gary Patterson? :rolleyes:

gdice

Robert Griffen. Thats it. Oh and some text about a fluke last year and how Baylor will win the national championship.

frogbyproxy

They announced on 1660ESPN radio here in Waco today the cover has Jonathan Gray and Cyrus Gray.

I was telling someone earlier it could be Gray. I think there will be a media blitz like we had in the 70's with David Clyde. If anyone is old enough and remembers anything about baseball they would remember him. :tongue:

joefrog91

I was telling someone earlier it could be Gray. I think there will be a media blitz like we had in the 70's with David Clyde. If anyone is old enough and remembers anything about baseball they would remember him. :tongue:

Dave Campbell is pretty tight with those guys, so I believe them.

Big Frog II

I'll never forget when they put a high school kid ( I think Benson) on the cover instead of LT. LT was the returning NCAA champ in yards gained by a running back, and they put a high schooler on the front that was committed to Texas. I have not bought a Texas Football since.

pgdfrog

This makes more sense as I think about it. As much as I wanted a Frog on the cover, we dominated the Winter Magazine.

ricksterh

Keep in mind that the primary goal and purpose of DCTF is to sell magazines and a distant second purpose is to provide information about high school and college players and teams.

FDW

Probably have Sherman's picture on the front, with a sad look on his face, with LSU running in for another touch. :rolleyes:

When will they ever recognize Gary Patterson? :rolleyes:

He was recognized with the cover of the Winter 2010 edition. Honestly I'd rather have a Frog on that cover, means you did something during the season.