• The KillerFrogs

David Johnson

Dogfrog

He came in listed at 270. He was still listed at 270 for this fall.....which amazed me cause I figured he'd pick up a few pounds in the weight room. Anyone know what he really weighs now ?

My guess is Johnson came to TCU a little closer to a finished product than most, especially since his Dad was a former TCU strength & conditioning coach. It showed in his HS clips as well, because he was very dominant in his videos. He was so dominant it appeared like nobody was blocking him.

Raw Frog

Wes, we are in luck. The stations are about to start playing a continuous loop of " A Christmas Story".....I will be enjoying it as much as ever.

Frogenstein

One of my favorites. The narrator is actually the guy who wrote the story, Gene Sheppard

My favorite scene is when the lamp crashes and the dad come storming out the basement, with that dark smoke filling the room as he enters. He struggles with his anger for a minute and then let's out with the only thing he could think of... "nada finga"

Classic
Best line of the movie.

FrogAbroad

One of my favorites. The narrator is actually the guy who wrote the story, Gene Sheppard

My favorite scene is when the lamp crashes and the dad come storming out the basement, with that dark smoke filling the room as he enters. He struggles with his anger for a minute and then let's out with the only thing he could think of... "nada finga"

Classic

Jean Shepherd was an amazing storyteller who was well known back in the 60s and 70s out of WOR in New York. I recall hearing his broadcasts in the mid-70's on KERA-FM, laughing very unprofessionaly in my office and hoping the managing partner didn't step around the doorway. He left numerous books and recordings of his stories and programs. If you ever come across his story about how he and a pal burned down the elementary school with a hot air balloon just lay down whatever else you're doing and prepare to have a stomach cramp from laughing.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Jean Shepherd was an amazing storyteller who was well known back in the 60s and 70s out of WOR in New York. I recall hearing his broadcasts in the mid-70's on KERA-FM, laughing very unprofessionaly in my office and hoping the managing partner didn't step around the doorway. He left numerous books and recordings of his stories and programs. If you ever come across his story about how he and a pal burned down the elementary school with a hot air balloon just lay down whatever else you're doing and prepare to have a stomach cramp from laughing.

I knew that I had misspelled his name but you are spot on about him.

Did you ever read "In God We Trust. All Others Pay Cash"? Another classic