• The KillerFrogs

scheiss Lincoln Riley

Raw Frog

No OSCAR for you, Sunrise Belly Button! Pretty sure you were fighting back laughter, not tears. Perhaps you should get out more if the big bm is one of the best examples of humanity you know! Move over Art. There’s a new Briles in town...
GO FROGS!!
BEAT baylor, then ou!!
Spit Blood ~~<~< and [ darn ] baylor!!

Makes you wonder if Linc has something else he wants to come clean with....

Tumbleweed

Believe Riley is trying to save the Heisman for that jerk head with this token show of discipline.

Don't you know Mayfield was a real piece of work in jr high and once his father fostered and supported this gem of a kid, he became a bigger jerk. So now we see the true product. Now look for Mayfield to be sugar for a while, then the true Mayfield comes forward again.

I'll bet his father is very proud of his son's actions!

texasrobster1997

Pretty funny that Mayfield hits a player in the head with a football, claps in pkayers’ faces before a game. Says “who’s your daddy” to players and fans before a game. Calls out another teams coach, yet HE is offended and blames his actions on someone refusing to shake his hand. Unbelievable...
For Riley to also mention the handshake and point a finger at the Kansas players for being unsportsmanlike is ridiculous.

Long Time Fan

Long Time Fan
Just heard Riley on a news radio interview. Said the most important thing to remember is that these players aren't adults. I get so sick of hearing that [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

I completely agree with your statement here. I think we as a society are doing an injustice to our young men and women by calling them kids after they turn 18. Those "kids" can and do go to big boy and big girl jail at 18 (17 years old in Texas). I agree people age 18-22 aren't fully mature, but they are adults and should be prepared to be an adult at 18. I can't stand it when coaches or people refer to them as college kids. They aren't kids, people 12 years old are kids. They are young men and women, making important decisions with lifelong consequences. It's time we as a society change our perception here. Let's help them grow up and be prepared to be young men and women at 18.

Rant over.

I agree Coach Riley being all emotional and crying over this decision makes me wonder. Goodness.

netty2424

Now Mayfield is crying. Let’s all cry together!

What a [ muschi ].
DPH4NFKWsAAPiar

Last edited:

4 Oaks Frog

Now Mayfield is crying. Let’s all cry together!

No OSCAR for you either big bm. Nobody is buying you pitty party act. We all know you will do the same thing again, if given half a chance. If you really wanted to convince us, you should have cried like a 6-year old boy. You know...
like you did when you were “the dumb ass that tried to run!” I’m not sure about the Heisman, but you for sure you will win Dickweed of the Year.
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!