• The KillerFrogs

Couldn't our baseball team have waited another hour or two?

Goodnight

The Women's basketball game today is at 12:00, and the baseball alumni game is at 1:00. I think this is bad class and our baseball team should have pushed back the start time so its not competing directly with another one of our own teams.

frogtex

Probably but you never know about the weather...I"m sure they schedule the game at noon or 1pm most years is to take advantage of the warmest part of the day and, if you get a great weather day, you can't just change it last minute...oh well...

nick

The Women's basketball game today is at 12:00, and the baseball alumni game is at 1:00. I think this is bad class and our baseball team should have pushed back the start time so its not competing directly with another one of our own teams.
There is not a classier program at TCU than baseball, if you dont know anything about the circumstances you might be better off keeping your comments about class to yourself.

HToady

The Alumni game is a scrimmage. It's like saying "shouldn't the football team not practice while the swim team is having a meet?"

The baseball season begins next Friday against KU.

westtexfrog

The bigger issue is next Saturday when baseball starts at 2 and men's basketball starts at 3:30.

Doesn't appear to be much of an issue in light of the fact the BYU game is sold out and the baseball game starts an 1 1/2 hour earlier. We should have great crowds at both games.

I can't believe you are really complaining about this. I highly doubt there are many fans who want to attend both.